Re: /tset/ANSI.os/locale/setlocale/T.setlocale

hi Matt
We can see how this might be interpreted in the way you state,
although for 13 years implementations have returned "" in this
case. We are looking back at the old specifications (back to XPG3) for
clarification, and will need to raise this with the working
groups.

So I would not classify this as a confirmed test bug at the moment,
probably a specification grey area.

regards
Andrew