RE: Request binary build info doc. (And run_tests buglet)

I haven't tried the tests "out of the box" on RH 7.2 but they're
known to work (and did for me on 7.1).

This sort of behavior usually means the dynamic linker described
in the binary is not found.  To diagnose this, could you try
doing "objdump -x" on the tcc binary.

You'll probably find that it requires /lib/ld-linux.so.2, and
further, you'll probably find that you don't have that. Adding
that to the system should fix your problems.

Mats