Re: Action: 2002-02-25-2: testing timelines.

Do we simply need more people on the lsb-spec, lsb-confcall and or
lsb-test?

Would it be advisable that the Free Standards Group hire an individual
who's responsibilities would include hand holding all resolution
issues? (Not be a final decision maker, but verify that each request
gets the proper attention to meet its deadline.)

Historically, what is The Open Group's experience in this matter? How
often have such requests for resolution come in for UNIX, WAP, or
other certification programs?

Scott
--
Scott McNeil