Re: Action: 2002-02-25-2: testing timelines.

George
The issues that the certification authority will be circulating
need the attention of the LSB specification owners (the
Specification Authority -SA) , hence IMHO
it should be lsb-spec or lsb-confcall or some new group
setup with a subset of both to provide binding rulings (interpretations)
of what the  specification means.

lsb-test may be the correct folks for the test suite maintenance role
(TSMA) although its unclear that we can guarantee patches and fixes
for test suites in a timely manner.

regards
Andrew

On Feb 26,  8:59am in "Action: 2002-02-25-2", George Kraft IV wrote:
> >Action: 2002-02-25-2 George Kraft to give feedback from the LSB
> >Specification team about the timelines.
>
> The certification has outlined the duties to resolving issues.  The question
is,
> can the LSB test team (lsb-compliance@lists.sourceforge.net) handle the email
> submissions in the time specified by the certification program?
>
> "A preliminary review will be performed and an initial response provided to
the
> applicant within 5 business days of Problem Report submission. This stage
> allows simple problems to be dealt with expeditiously. A detailed review will
be
> undertaken for issues that are more complicated or when the preliminary
> review does not resolve the issue. Final resolution will be provided within
an
> additional 10 business days."
>
> "In most cases, 15 business days is sufficient to provide a final Problem
Report