Re: Action: 2002-02-25-2: testing timelines.

The issues that the certification authority will be circulating
need the attention of the LSB specification owners (the
Specification Authority -SA) , hence IMHO
it should be lsb-spec or lsb-confcall or some new group
setup with a subset of both to provide binding rulings (interpretations)
of what the  specification means.

lsb-test may be the correct folks for the test suite maintenance role
(TSMA) although its unclear that we can guarantee patches and fixes
for test suites in a timely manner.