Re: Application Pilot Questionnaire

George Kraft IV wrote:
> Here is a 1st draft of the LSB Application Certification Pilot questionnaire.
> Please review and comment.  Are there an adequate number of URLs references for
> the applicant to follow?
[snip]
> Linux Distribution Testing
>
> List at least two different distributions that the applicant warrants the
> application works correctly.

The above sentence is quite confusing.  Perhaps it should be changed to
"List at least two different distributions on which the applicant
warrants the application works correctly."

> LSB Application Conformance
>
> YES/NO, the applicant agrees the above described application program adheres to
> LSB Application Conformance  as outline in the LSB Written Specification.

I thought Conformance was being done away with, due to the ambiguity
between compliance and conformance.

Michael Schultheiss             Progeny Linux Systems, Inc
E-mail: schultmc@progeny.com    http://www.progeny.com