Re: LSB Test Suite 1.1 Document

Thorsten Kukuk writes:
> On Tue, Jan 08, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
>
> > The list of waivers mentioned in the document has been recently
> > updated with the information in the test results database.
>
> >From the waivers list:
>
> /tset/LSB.os/ipc/ftok_L/T.ftok_L-7 -> fixed if glibc is compiled with
>                                       correct PATH_MAX
> tset/LSB.os/procenv/cuserid/T.cuserid-3 -> fixed in current glibc 2.2
>                                            branch
>
> /tset/LSB.os/genuts/ftw/T.ftw-9 -> fixed in current glibc 2.2 branch
>
> /tset/LSB.os/genuts/ftw_L/T.ftw_L-6 -> works for me
>
> /tset/LSB.os/genuts/ftw_L/T.ftw_L-7 -> we agreed, that this test case
>                                        is wrong, but it is missing in
>                                        the list?

I've added this to the database

> T.nftw-14 works for me, dito for T.nftw_L-4

They failed the same way on all the distributions but its possible we
had a test setup problem when running the test suites.  I'll look into
these further.

> I think we should not have tests on the list which are fixed in the
> upstream software, distributors should fix their version.

This is something that should be discussed on the LSB call this week.
Are the fixes in released (not CVS snapshot) versions of glibc?

> I will check later if I can found more problems with the list.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris
--