LSB Test Suite 1.1 Document

The following is descriptions and instructions for the LSB 1.1 Test
Suites.

http://www.freestandards.org/lsb/test/lsb_test_1.1.html

Comments/Feedback welcome. I'm also putting together an FAQ document
to separately cover things like common setup problems, understanding
test failures, using the source based test suites so I'd welcome any
any specific suggestions for content you have.

The list of waivers mentioned in the document has been recently
updated with the information in the test results database.

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group