Re: Test cases that are possible candidates for a waiver

The majority of these tests are known to pass on other commercial
operating systems (such as Solaris)--there are probably some test bugs
in  there that would only show up on Linux -- but it does indicate some
mismatch between the current semantics and the standard
semantics for these interfaces. The test assertions are based on
standard specifications of the interfaces (Single UNIX Spec V2 and
gABI in some instances).
regards
Andrew