Re: Test cases that are possible candidates for a waiver

On Tue, Dec 04, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> This is similar to the list of suspects I've seen in limited
> testing.  The question I have is, if these are waivered, do
> we still have a useful async I/O and memory mapped I/O
> implementation (those are the two areas that worry me, at
> first glance)?

We don't have a useful async I/O implementation. I don't know
about memory mapped I/O, but I think this could and needs to be
fixed.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Deutschherrenstr. 15-19       D-90429 Nuernberg