Re: lsbappchk

There are now several packages out, which all use the "src" tree
in the cvs repository. It would be great, if such releases use
a defined snapshot of the cvs repository.

One way would be nice to cvs tag the "src" tree every time
a package is made from (parts of) it.

Alternatively a README in the package could show the exact
cvs command to export the snapshot.

Ideally there is a unique snapshot version/tag which is repeated
in all packages which are derived from the "src" cvs tree.

Johannes

--
    /  ___/__/  /                 Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH