FHS-Caldera-devtc-12

Hi everyone,

I just started working on the LSB project. When I ran the FHS test on
Caldera 31 on 2.4.9 kernel I received the error message below in results.
I'm not too sure if this is a test or a distro problem. Any insight would
be greatly appreciated.

     /tset/LSB.fhs/linux/dev/dev-tc 12       Failed

                Test Information:
        Reference 6.1.3-12(A)
        The /dev/console  device exists with
        major number 5 and minor number 1
        (kernel releases 2.1.71 and later)
        exit code 1 returned, expected 0
        Unexpected output written to stdout, as shown below:
        stdout:lsb_test_device_by_name: expected major number: "5" got "4"
        stdout:lsb_test_device_by_name: expected minor number: "1" got "0"

Thanks,

Lisa Sarabia
SW Engineer
Linux Technology Center