Re: lsbappchk

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 04:43:44PM +1000, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
> I've uploaded a packaged form of lsbappchk to:
>
> ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev/
>
> It is no longer packaged as part of the lsbdev package.

Thanks. I think it makes sense as a separate package.

Also, I'm working on a developer guide for the pilot program, found now
at http://freestandards.org/lsb/pilot-devel-guide.php. I'd appreciate
any feedback on it, as I'm trying to make it a little easier
for developers that haven't necessarily followed the progress of the LSB
to figure out what to do. I'll update it to note that lsbappchk is in
a separate package now.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/