Re: [Lsb-confcall] Analysis of LSB.os results

Andrew,

can you file bug reports for glibc for those problems that are really
glibc problems?  Just send them (with some more information, e.g. I
don't understand the ENAMETOOLONG problem) to
libc-alpha@sources.redhat.com.

thanks,
Andreas

Andrew Josey <ajosey@rdg.opengroup.org> writes:

> All,
> For your information Here is an analysis of the results that we obtained
> when the LSB.os test cases were run on our Debian Linux 2.4 system.
> (We used the kernel-source-2.4.2 Debian package)
> We'd appreciate comments. Some features should probably
> be optional and not tested by default (for example some of
> the tests relying on shm_open()).
>

> Tests that gave a FAIL result
> -----------------------------
>
> /tset/ANSI.hdr/misc/time/T.time{4,29}
>
> 	CLK_TCK is not defined in the header.  The definition has been
> commented out as obsolete.
>
> 	Also a problem with sigevent because POSIX199309 is not switched on
> by XOPEN_SOURCE 500
>
> /tset/ANSI.os/streamio/fopen/T.fopen{25}
>
> 	ENAMETOOLONG problem

[...]
--
 Andreas Jaeger