Re: Terminology - uppercased key words: proposal

Are these keywords tagged as such in the .sgml source of the written
specification?  If not then patches may be better than paper and pen.

However, I'm not sure which tag to use and if there is one that existing
style sheets will do case mapping (or something) on.  Manual case shifting
( '~' in vi, M-u in emacs) may still be a good idea.

	Albert.

Albert den Haan, Lead Developer @ Linux Port Team . Corel Corporation
albertd@corel.com  (613) 728-0826 x 5318
--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail