Terminology - uppercased key words: proposal

Hi Everyone,

in my opinion, key words for use in LSB specifications,  and
specified in section 1.8 (Terminology), should be used uppercased.

If we use, for example, the verb "must" we should discriminate
something that is an absolute requirement of the specification
(eg. "The __GROUP argument must be 0 or the behavior is undefined")
from something that is necessary to be done (eg. "the full implications
must be understood and carefully weighed before choosing a different
course"). Analogous examples exist for the others key words.

If you agree, we should review the current specifications paying
a special attention to the real semantic of each key word instance,
and replace the appropriate ones.

Thanks,
alfonso