Re: Terminology - uppercased key words: proposal

I'm not sure about using UPPERCASE, but agree that
uses of the key terms in the specification need validating,

For example according to the terms, a requirement on the implementation
should use "shall"
and a requirement on the application should use "must".

I suspect there may be many instances where this is the wrong
way round.

If I get time before the spec review I will attempt a pass of the
document (although this stuff is simpler to report with paper and pen:-)
I would also encourage others to do so.

regards
Andrew