notes on add-ons

The good news is that all four packages -
sysklogd, netkit-telnet, e2fsprogs, and pax -
build and install correctly straight from the
tarball with no patches when dropped into
/usr/src/lsbsi-intermediate with /usr/src/lsbsi
mounted in a target directory; it would be trivial
to add xml for them to the phase4 build.
(FYI, I only attempt make; make install in
the netkit-telnet/telnetd subdirectory).

My experience with trying to build these with
lsbcc - i.e. as conforming apps - was nowhere
near as positive.

At the moment I think I'd vote for ease-of-use
over conceptual purity (i.e., putting them
in the appbat)