Re: LSB1.1: /proc/cpuinfo

Doug Beattie wrote:

Then, in general the specification should state that any options not
documented, but found to be present in any command/function, should
not be used as they will not have been tested and results cannot be
guaranteed.

Can we make a blanket statement that will satisfy all such conditions
so we don't have to go through and document each and every situation
within the specification?

This is usually handled by invoking the magic phrase "a strictly conforming application shall not invoke undefined behaviour."

	-hpa