Re: LSB1.1: /proc/cpuinfo

Then, in general the specification should state that any options not
documented, but found to be present in any command/function, should
not be used as they will not have been tested and results cannot be
guaranteed.

Can we make a blanket statement that will satisfy all such conditions
so we don't have to go through and document each and every situation
within the specification?