RE: netdb.h, reentrant libc, h_errno

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> Switching to using the just-updated LSB headers instead of
> system headers, I'm now running into a batch of additional
> headers that the code is expecting. I'm sure some of these
> are not intended to be LSB headers, but I'm also sure some
> of them are.
>
> features.h
> linux/filter.h
> linux/if_ether.h
> memory.h
> net/if_arp.h
> net/if.h
> netinet/if_tr.h
> netinet/in.h     <=== SUS header (XNS)
> Note that LSB arpa/inet.h includes netinet/in.h !! <=== SUS hdr (XNS)
> netinet/in_systm.h
> netinet/tcp.h
> net/route.h
> sys/file.h
> syslog.h         <=== SUS header
> sys/signal.h
> sys/un.h         <=== SUS header (XNS)
>
> Comments?

The SUS related ones should be added, but I'm not too sure about the rest.
We would have to look closer at why they are needed, and wether or not we
have included interfaces that correspond to the header.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team