RE: netdb.h, reentrant libc, h_errno

Switching to using the just-updated LSB headers instead of
system headers, I'm now running into a batch of additional
headers that the code is expecting. I'm sure some of these
are not intended to be LSB headers, but I'm also sure some
of them are.

features.h
linux/filter.h
linux/if_ether.h
memory.h
net/if_arp.h
net/if.h
netinet/if_tr.h
netinet/in.h     <=== SUS header (XNS)
Note that LSB arpa/inet.h includes netinet/in.h !! <=== SUS hdr (XNS)
netinet/in_systm.h
netinet/tcp.h
net/route.h
sys/file.h