RE: netdb.h, reentrant libc, h_errno

Well, I'll add a few of my own comments:

ordinary (non-kernel) programmers are not supposed to include
many of the <sys> headers that have /usr/include equivalents;
so certainly sys/file.h and sys/signal.h should not be added.
That does mean "porting work" for folks who want to be LSB
conforming, but that's always been the way for source standards.

features.h and memory.h seem to be common inclusions, and
they're ones that are not familiar to me from my mostly
non-Linux background so I have no idea what to say about them.
Anybody?