Re: netdb.h, reentrant libc, h_errno

I stumbled over this this yesterday while trying to build the transport part
of the X libraries. It is now in src/include. I'll go ahead and sync in my tree
again so the new files show up.

I may not have everything correct yet, but it is getting much closer. The only
headers that I have really found that is best left to the system version is
stdarg.h (which is gcc specific), and the real X11 headers are needed when
build the X libraries. I'll try using our version for the apps when I get
there.