Please forward to the concerned person

Linux Standard Base

Hello,

Sub: Writing articles based on Linux

We have just visited your site and compliment you on the services
offered. Your site hosts a lot of articles and ?how-tos? about Linux. As
the number of users and admirers of Linux increase every day, the need
for information, such as on your site also increases.

We at VANS Information Ltd. have also been a part of this revolution for
quite some time now. We have been contributing articles to sites such as
yours, which strive to increase the awareness and expertise in Linux.
The content we create includes articles and abstraction services.

We will be glad to offer similar services to you as well.  We believe
that our services will be of great help to you in adding valuable
articles to your site at costs that are lower than what prevail in other
parts of the globe, without of course, impacting quality.

We are a content and data services company based in India.  We have been
in publishing for the last 76 years.

As you may be aware, outsourcing to India is growing at a phenomenal rate
as India offers the advantage of skilled workforce, well versed with
English language, at relatively competitive rates.

We create content, as per client?s specifications, on various subject
areas such as education, business, computers, arts, travel, fashion,
literature, and many other subjects.

We also offer services of content/data management including
classification, conversion, digitization, cleaning of data/images, etc.

We have been rendering similar services to Encyclopædia Britannica,
McKinsey, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Standard Chartered Bank and others.

Attached is a copy of our profile, which gives names of some of our
clients along with the details of our services, and information on our
background.

We will be very happy to work with you and do hope that you will revert
to us as to how and where we can start.

Look forward to hearing from you,

With regards,

Romauld Francis