Re: LSB & FHS 2.2

On Thu, Feb 22, Daniel Quinlan wrote:

> Andreas Jaeger writes:
>
> > did you release yesterday the FHS 2.2 as beta release?  I haven't seen
> > any notice of it.
> >
> > Since LSB depends on FHS 2.2 and we'd like to get LSB out of the door
> > soon, I'm very irritated that it seems that FHS 2.2 is not released
> > yet.
>
> Yes, it's now 9 hours behind schedule.

And, where is it now ? How should we discuss FHS 2.2 on Monday if
we even don't have a complete, current draft ? In the CVS archive
still important things like the description for /usr/share/doc are
missing. Remember, some people have a long travel to Ft. Lauderdale,
and it is not fair that this people spent a lot of time for nothing
only because you are not able to send the document in time.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg