Re: LSB & FHS 2.2

Daniel Quinlan <quinlan@transmeta.com> writes:

> Andreas Jaeger writes:
>
> > did you release yesterday the FHS 2.2 as beta release?  I haven't seen
> > any notice of it.
> >
> > Since LSB depends on FHS 2.2 and we'd like to get LSB out of the door
> > soon, I'm very irritated that it seems that FHS 2.2 is not released
> > yet.
>
> Yes, it's now 9 hours behind schedule.

Even more (in New York you mentioned it would be ready in a week -
and that was three weeks ago), but I don't care how much you're behind
a schedule - I do care that it gets released!

Are you going to release it today?  Or is there no real schedule you
feel obliged to follow?

If you need help, say it, there should be enough people to help you
get it out asap.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger