Plea for less mail!

Please do NOT include my email address in every message. Clean out the
addresses before you send mail. My mailbox gets filled with messages that
do belong to the mailinglist but NOT my mailbox.

It would be nice if the Reply-To: header was set to the mailinglist
because most people are apparantly too lazy to pay any attention to how
they address messages.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!