Re: LSB: Stick a Fork in It

Dan,

I hope that your point is correct. I certainly do feel that way about the
LSB - it is an essential interest for TurboLinux. We want to help bring
the LSB Spec to fruition asap but are actively doing our part to implement
as much as possible long before we publish the printed item.

Cheers,
John H Terpstra
TurboLinux