Re: Logos revisited

Could you post a URL to the logos again?

I like the one with the arrows. Will it have
some text associated with it like "LSB 1.0 compliant"
to indicate the version of LSB and level of
compliance?

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail