Logos revisited

Folks,

It seems as if the logo discussion has petered out.  Which
way do you want to go?  Do you want to accept the logo with
the arrows that most people liked and tweak it?  Or do you
want to run an LSB Logo contest?

If we do the contest I can manage it from my column (issue
the challenge, and collect the samples).  If you agree that
the one with the arrows is ok, I can ask our artist to
tweak it.  Please vote for your choice here asap.

-Nick

Nicholas Petreley   Caldera Systems - LinuxWorld/InfoWorld
nicholas@petreley.com - http://www.petreley.com - Eph 6:12
.