Re: Threads

Shaya Potter wrote:
> Shouldn't the work being done on "thread groups" help with this?

Yes.

> Or was that work scrapped?

I don't think it was scrapped.  Maybe it was put on hold until
the corresponding glibc changes could be made.  (There seems
to be an impedence mismatch between the kernel folks and the
glibc folks sometimes.)

(See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=96793582803299&w=2 for
a recent message on the subject.)
- Dan