Re: 1999-03-16 status update

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Daniel Quinlan wrote:

> Mailing list archives are located at:
>
>  http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/#lsb-spec
>
> Next, we now have a webmaster who has already updated all of the broken
> links on the web page: Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo <jkaivo@linuxbase.org>.
> Please email him any suggestions or comments about the web pages.  (Most
> of the editorials and articles are now located at:
>
>  http://www.linuxbase.org/press/

I'm not sure about /all/ broken links, but at least the Freshmeat
editorials now go to the right place. I'll be hitting the pages hard this
week to clean them up quite a bit (there is a lot of information repeated
several times).

> I also just made a posting to lsb-test regarding the VSX-PCTS test suite
> and where we need to make progress there.
>
> - Dan
>
> (Jake: can you set up a link for the list archives?)

No problem.

| Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo  |    jake@nodomainname.net    |       jake@ndn.net |
| NoDomainName Networks | http://www.nodomainname.net | http://www.ndn.net |
| Thanks to advances in shortness, I have updated my  +--------------------+
| ~/.signature. Note that nodomainname can now be replaced with just ndn.  |