Re: Tag line

Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> If a package wants to install a job that has to be executed via cron,
> it shall place a file with the name if the package in one of the
> following directories:
>             /etc/cron.daily
>             /etc/cron.weekly
>             /etc/cron.monthly

        Usefull, or more clutter?

        Sorry I was on vacation, I missed some of this discussion.
this play into FHS (http://www.pathname.com/fhs/) ground?  I would think
that it should be something mentioned in FHS, if not now, eventually.

        Is LSB going to be 100% FHS layout, and/or will they both be
together to make the most sence? (speaking of with, has anyone adressed
where the X11 config stuff should be, it's floating around from /etc, to
/etc/X11/ to /var/... in diffrent distributions).

"Robert W. Current" <rob@freshmeat.net> - email
http://chem20.chem.und.nodak.edu     - work stuff
http://www.current.nu                - personal web site
http://freshmeat.net                 - editorial coordinator
"Hey mister, turn it on, turn it up, and turn me loose." - Dwight Yoakam