Re: good gopher article by Cory Doctorow

Hi John,

Yes, screen scraping was a thing.  I have some old expect scripts to download the weather, and way, way before
there were headless browsers we had a scripted tn3270 emulator that let us grab screens in a programmatic way.

Cool to hear about your experiments with physical terminals and LoRa.  I'm a supporter of Diaster Radio
which uses LoRa radios and Arduino boards to create a mesh network.  Check it out.

The closest I came to old school terminals is Cool Retro Term
I recompiled elm and took some screenshots for my wife's memorial site
using old mbox files.   Elm influenced the curses client as you can
clearly see.