Re: New gopherhole

Very nice, and it's fast as well. I'll add you to my site list.

I didn't realise there were 370+ gopherholes - that's great news!

On 8 Oct 2019, at 18:17, Julien Sansonnens <julien@jsansonnens.ch> wrote:

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce the launch of a new gopherhole at gopher://zaledia.com

The main tool is a list of known gophersphere servers (active and dead). Nothing new, it has already been done for a long time, and better, by others gopherers. Perhaps someone will find this useful.

I would also like to install a service that parses a web page and renders it in text-only (the opposite of the floodgap proxy, in short). However, I am concerned that the service may be abused, what do you think? Does paranoia have a place on gopher?

If you pass by, sign the guestbook:)
cheers, Julien