Re: New gopherhole

Greetings.

On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 19:53:23 +0200 Julien Sansonnens <julien@jsansonnens.ch> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am pleased to announce the launch of a new gopherhole at gopher://
> zaledia.com

I have added you to the gopher lawn at: gopher://bitreich.org/1/lawn

> I would also like to install a service that parses a web page and renders
> it in text-only (the opposite of the floodgap proxy, in short). However, I
> am concerned that the service may be abused, what do you think? Does
> paranoia have a place on gopher?

All services  are welcome  and it  would be  very nice,  especially for
people who  do not want to  use bloated webbrowsers. Please  be sure to
open the source of the parser  and generator, so people can contribute.
The web is complex and needs many eyes.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann