Re: What's the status of Mostognir?

> I'm compiling a list mostly of clients too - since this is not unlike
> a marketing PR or PSA reminding the public of this valuable, relevant,
> and dare I say contemporary service as a resource we know as Gopher.

I have a list of Gopher clients at:

https://www.circumlunar.space/~solderpunk/clients.html

It is not remotely complete, but it does contain a number of "indie" or
"alternative" clients, i.e. small personal projects written quite
recently (compared the likes of lynx or UMN gopher), which are not so
widely known or used and likely to be missing from your list so far.
Feel very free to add them!

Cheers,
Solderpunk