Re: What happended with the list?

Sorry for the top-post ;)

But as promised, here's that email that ended up buried in my main inbox that I just mentioned. It's apparently very on topic due to the number of posters on this thread that have something to say about the lists behavior.

Apologies to the list if, by chance, Iain accidentally hit 'reply all' or something, and the list only sent me the one copy directly, while sending a copy to the list that I wouldn't also receive,  as previously mentioned by someone in this thread as something that can happen.

If that's the case, then this only highlights the aggravation that Dave just pointed out, but I have no way to know without checking the archives directly whether the email below also posted to the list (and I'm not going to bother looking).

On another note, I'm not sure if I'm still a list admin here. I was a list admin on the old Alioth server, but regardless, I wouldn't affect any changes to this list-servers behavior without consensus from the list subscribers anyway - *point being*, that this is ON-TOPIC for this list as such consensus cannot be reached by contacting some list admin directly, on the initiative of one person.

At least those annoying bounce emails from outlook.com saying "mail to legacy@legacy.ventures has been rejected" finally ceased :)