Re: [gopher] Preference in Gopher clients

I really like the wa Overbite for FF works and represents things.

I think in today's modern world; one just needs to improve upon Overbite and add extra support for rendering other types of resources (ideally both inline with the + and full view).

That's my $0.02 :)

cheers
James