[gopher] Number of live gopher servers is decreasing, will you be next?

While reading the Gopher Wikipedia article for the hundredth time, I noticed that it mentions back in 2012 there was 160 gophers alive and serving in our war against Dictator Tim Berners-Lee.  It seems that Tim Berners-Lee's arms is winning in the battlefield, as we lost 15 gophers since then.  According to Archie's wife, we are currently at 145 gophers.  Also, someone went and killed most of the gopher's who were linked from the HTML Wikipedia page for Gopher.  These have been some dark 25 years since the war against Dictator Tim Berners-Lee started.  Which gopher will be next in this bloodbath? Will it be Gopherpedia, port70.net, or you?

I propose we write a BucktoothWorm to infect as many PCs on Internet as possible with Gopher backdoor servers.  It will infect as many PCs as possible exposing "My Documents" to gopherspace to increase our overall footprint in this truly one-sided war.

For as long as I have breath in my lungs, I will not rest until Tim Berners-Lee's tyranny comes to an end!

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv - the most secure mobile device - via the TELUS Network