Re: [gopher] Hunting for ancient hardware

> We are trying to put the pieces together from another Solbourn S4000
> (jumbo pizza box) to get LOIS back online.  Hopefully we will be
> successful, but this incident has reassured us we are going to need a pile
> of spares to keep this going as long as we can.

Ah. Well, good luck to you. I actually do have a couple S4100DXes, but
these are my own spares for my *own* flock of Solbournes (my usual machine
of choice is an S3000, though).

I have an ancient Series 5? in storage which I'm willing to send to someone
interested, since I don't have any interest in it anymore, but that probably
won't help you. :(

-- Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -- Groucho Marx ---------