Re: [gopher] cgi on Gopher?

On Sun, 6 Mar 2011, Mike Hebel wrote:

I vaguely recall someone talking about getting cgi scripts to work on Gopher but I can't seem to find the thread. Also has anybody ever managed to get a flat-file wiki working?

If somebody can point me in a direction of getting that working I think there's a possibility of getting pywiki working:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PyWiki

It appears to only require python and cgi-bin to work so I'm kind of wondering what it would take to get it working on a pygopherd or something similar.

Your talking about "moles", over at SDF (using Bucktooth) I've a simple implementation using shell scripts to parse RSS feeds (gopher://sdf.org/1/users/happy/music), in my gophermap I have a lines that read like

0Top 10 Artist in the previous twelve months    12artist.cgi

Hope that helps

--

(\___/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy