[gopher] Malware hits in 2006 quux.org gopher archive

Just an FYI for those of you who might be considering making
accessible a mirror for the 2006 quux.org archive:

MSE (which is probably the best thing to ever come out of Redmond)
actually parsed the entire 1G+ bzipped archive and came up with the
following malware hits:

Trojan:Java/Jvantiur
mirrors/etext.org/pub/Zines/RAAR/java_irc_201.jar->UserInfoDialog.class

Worm:IRC/Generic
mirrors/risks/20/risks-20.88

Trojan:BAT/Format.C
mirrors/textfiles.com/uploads/batviri2.txt

Virus:BAS/Bv3
mirrors/textfiles.com/virus/virusbas.vir

Please note that I have not personally verified these, nor am I
passing judgement on whether or not one should mirror them.  I am
simply pointing them out to those who might have an interest in their
presence in the archive.  No flames necessary, as my other machines
are Unix and OSX boxes :)

  --Brian

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki