[gopher] Re: Using WikkaWiki as a gopher client/proxy

Hi Brian,

this is very nice. Thank you for sharing it with the community.

Yours sincerely,
Dennis Schulmeister

--
Dennis Schulmeister - Schifferstr. 1 - 76189 Karlsruhe - Germany
Tel: +49 721/5978883 - Mob: +49 152/01994400 - eMail: dennis@windows3.de

Fresh from the laundry: Hermes! (http://ncc-1701a.homelinux.net)
(mostly German)

http://www.windows3.de - http://www.denchris.de