Re: [INTL:ja] New Japanese translation

On Sun, Jan 08, 2017 at 12:42:56AM +0900, victory wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:29:08 +0100
> Julian Andres Klode wrote:
>
> > > the diff attached includes both of program and manual updates :)
> > Could you rebase that against 1.4~beta3? That moved some
> > stuff around in the files because one file was renamed, and
> > so the patch no longer applies cleanly.
>
> updated patch attached :)

This works.

Well, I see we have some doc/po/ja.po from you but nothing
on po/ja.po and this is not cross-posted to the Japanese
mailing list and the Last-Translator needs updating too.

So some confirmation that this is indeed a legit translation
would be great - I can't read Japanese. Just as a precaution,
I would not even notice it if someone handed me a Chinese version
and said it was Japanese - but people would get angry then if
I uploaded it :)
--
Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev
                  |  Ubuntu Core Developer |