Re: [INTL:ja] New Japanese translation

On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 01:48:30AM +0900, victory wrote:

> the diff attached includes both of program and manual updates :)

Could you rebase that against 1.4~beta3? That moved some
stuff around in the files because one file was renamed, and
so the patch no longer applies cleanly.

You can also send complete files, I can run them through
the cleanup afterwards :)

--
Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev
                  |  Ubuntu Core Developer |