zh_CN Translation for APT

Hi,

   I am Jeff Bai (Mingcong Bai) from Anthon Open Source Community, which runs a project that develops a new DPKG based distribution that mainly uses APT. So as we pushes through the project we found that the zh_CN translation of APT was not really complete and we know this happens to many other open source projects. So we decided to finish up the translation of APT.

   Sorry if it doesn't sound right to translate it outside of the project but as a matter of fact I couldn't find a link to translate or a source/version control page. So we finished translating on GitHub, and here's the link to the stuff you guys may be interested in ;-)

   https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/-Next-Translations/tree/master/apt%2Bzh_CN

   As I checked the QA page we found that it's been some version out of date... we will push it up though. And if you can provide a link to the latest source and/or translation that would be much appreciated.

   Jeff Bai
   Founder and Development Coordinator of AOSC