Re: zh_CN Translation for APT

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 01:57:12PM -0700, Jeff Bai wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

>    I am Jeff Bai (Mingcong Bai) from Anthon Open Source Community, which
> runs a project that develops a new DPKG based distribution that mainly uses
> APT. So as we pushes through the project we found that the zh_CN
> translation of APT was not really complete and we know this happens to many
> other open source projects. So we decided to finish up the translation of
> APT.
>
>    Sorry if it doesn't sound right to translate it outside of the project
> but as a matter of fact I couldn't find a link to translate or a
> source/version control page. So we finished translating on GitHub, and
> here's the link to the stuff you guys may be interested in ;-)
>
>    https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/-Next-Translations/tree/master/apt%2Bzh_CN
>
>    As I checked the QA page we found that it's been some version out of
> date... we will push it up though. And if you can provide a link to the
> latest source and/or translation that would be much appreciated.

That looks great! Thanks a bunch for this update. One question though:
"""
-"Language-Team: Chinese (simplified) <i18n-zh@googlegroups.com>\n"
+"Language-Team: Chinese Simplified <kde-i18n-doc@kde.org>\n"
"""

This is correct? That the Language-Team in question is the
kde-i18n-doc@kde.org one?

As for the link for the project, do you think we should add something
like a README.translate or something to make it easier for the
translators? What would be the best option to help you here?

Thanks,
 Michael