apt uploaders -- was: Re: apt.conf question

Kind of off-topic, but...

Everyone
capable of answering (and more) will be behind deity@, while uploaders
is a rather limited set of people with the rights to upload the package,
which are not necessarily maintaining the package (anymore). Just as
a random data point: The guy (me) who implemented the config option you
mention later on is not an uploader …

Which perhaps it should be fixed.

And I do not mean removing the inactive uploaders/maintainers
(although I certainly all for keeping these things tidy), but by you
becoming a DM, if not a DD... :-)

(I suppose that if you are not DM/DD already is because you really
don't want to... but just wondering if perhaps you need a little push
;-) ).

--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>