apt.conf question

Hello!

I am sending this email to all Maintainers of apt package and to
deity@lists.debian.org list. Please help!

I am fighting with live-build for some long time and i need to force
somehow apt-get update to download only compressed Packages file.
Because as you can see:

>http://security.debian.org/dists/wheezy/updates/main/binary-i386/
>[ICO]	Name	Last modified	Size
>[DIR]	Parent Directory	 	-
>[ ]	Packages.bz2	20-Nov-2014 16:31 	219K
>[ ]	Packages.gz	20-Nov-2014 16:31 	272K
>[ ]	Release	04-Dec-2012 08:21 	98
>Apache Server at security.debian.org Port 80

There is no uncompressed Packages file on server and apt in not looking
for other automaticly. And I got 404 error and build process stops and I
also care about security updates so this seems important. I would also
prefer to download compressed ones on my running wheezy because my
internet connection is limited. How to do that masters?

I tried (in apt.conf):

Acquire::CompressionTypes::Order { "bz2"; "lzma"; "gz"; };
Dir::Bin::bzip2 "/bin/bzip2";

Acquire::CompressionTypes::Order { "bz2"; "lzma"; "gz"; "gz";};
Dir::Bin::bzip2 "/bin/bzip2";

also adding -oAcquire::CompressionTypes::Order='bz2' to apt-get command
also no success.

Can you pleasae help me with the syntax? Because theree is nothing more
in man page of apt-get and apt.conf Or maybe should I report a possible
bug. IDK!

Cheers!